Pavel Sanda wrote:
Olivier Ripoll wrote:
try this one:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-de...@lists.lyx.org/msg142386.html
Damned, it's been trashed also (by gmane?)
let's split the address in several parts
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel
then add the "at" character (@) then the following:
lists.lyx.org/msg142386.html

and you'll avoid the error 404.

my firefox runs it just fine
pavel

Which one? the one with "lyx-devel-UqbJ+GOpo4+hPH1hqNUYSQ" at "public.gmane.org" ?

I'll make a guess: the people using the gmane newsgroup interface to the mailing list can't access the link because gmane replaces it with its own crap (above). You do not see the problem because you don't use gmane interface to the list.

When I sent my message with "try this one", the URL I typed was "lyx-devel" at "lists.lyx.org", but when I then read this message, the url was changed to "lyx-devel-UqbJ+GOpo4+hPH1hqNUYSQ" at "public.gmane.org", the same as in your original message, which leads to error 404.

Best regards,

Olivier