Can you send us a little example of the table that you want?
----- Original Message ----- From: "M-L" <roses...@clearmail.com.au>
To: "LyX-users" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:36 AM
Subject: linebreak.sty

Hello,

I haven't done anything with tables in LyX, always used OpenOffice, but
thought I would give LyX a larrup to create a table and see how I went.
No I really don't have the time to be fooling round with it
but...... :-)

LyX Version 1.6.5
Debian Squeeze [testing]

Using Article [KOMA-Script]

The cell in my table is [Species ERT[\linebreak] Code]

Instead of Species Code - I need:

Species
Code

My error message is: Errors:

LaTeX Error: File 'linebreak.sty' not found

^^M
*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)

So where is linebreak.sty?

Installed are:

i elyxer - Standalone LyX to HTML converter i lyx - Document Processor i A lyx-common - Architecture-independent files for LyX i A ttf-lyx - TrueType versions of some TeX fonts

What am I missing?

TIA
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened