The only feature I miss is a layout editor. I don't know how easy
would it be to program one, but that would be one good addition. The
second one I miss, mostly because I'm not a native English speaker, is
online spell checking, but that is coming in 2.0.

Again, I have to give my most sincere thanks to all developers. Lyx is
a wonderful tool even if my WinEdt addict friends at the lab keep
laughing at me for using it. :D
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com