On 04/03/2012 09:55 PM, Hannu Vuolasaho wrote:
Hi!

I'm writing KOMA report class document and it behaves weird. In Lyx I have Part
N and in pdf I get part in Finnish as expected. This is acceptable even I was
curious if it would translate.
Now I have source code listing. The caption of source listing says in Finnish
that it is listing (Listaus 1.2:)  in Lyx. In pdf I get caption (Listing 1.2:)
in English . It's translated wrong direction. It can be anything in lyx when
I'm editing, but in output it should be correct.

Is this easily fixable and where should I fix it? Document->preferences and
listings has some options so it would be my guess but I have no idea how Lyx'
localisation works. I just use it and get desirable output usually.

The PDF side of localization isn't handled by LyX but by LaTeX. Someone else might know how to get it to translate. But you could also ask on comp.text.tex.

Richard