Hi

I've been very quiet on this list for a very long time.   While I do have a
M100, M200 and an Olivetti and have engaged a little in discussion sometimes, I
am not an active user.  My focus is the archival restoration of machines from
that era,  up to about 1982.

I'm responding as my small clock making business  (www.dougswordclocks.com) has
all of the technology in my workshop to design and perform small scale assembly
( a couple of hundred units) using modern surface mount hardware. I also have a
laser cutter to allow the creation of cases without engaging external injection
moulding people.

So... I'm offering the manufacturing side of a new REX on the basis that it
covers costs.

Doug

On 10 January 2017 1:23:44 AM AEDT, Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Anyone on the list interested in ramping up on
>* design of REX
>* manufacturing of REX
>* ongoing development / bugfix for the REX software stream?
>
>It would take some doing but maybe now is the right time to look for
>someone with the interest, energy and hardware/software skills to take
>over the project.
>
>comments welcome.
>Cheers
>Steve

 Doug Jackson

Please note that this is a completely manually generated email created by Doug
mashing his fingertips against a series of virtual buttons on his smartphone
while fighting semi continuous autocorrect suggestions.  Words may therefore
not appear as Doug intended them...

Replies to this email address will be actioned by Doug depending on whether or
not he is on the water teaching youth members to canoe, eating dinner, making
clocks in the workshop or sleeping.