Haven't had a chance to build more than the one, yet, although I did manage
some time with the kids this weekend sanding down the edges.  They did a pretty
good job and just needed a little help with staying square and even.

Next step is to work on a little soldering practice with them.

Next step for me is to see if I ruined that voltage regulator or not, and build
another board.

Oh, I did take the one I built last week and re-flashed it with release 162 and
observed the y2k fix (yay!), and then for fun I put it in the T200 and
re-flashed it again with the load for that machine - working great.

        jim