I was looking at that earlier this week, but the 66% sized keyboard is a
major put-off.

I might have been swayed into buying one anyways if it had a
transreflective or epaper display, but it doesn't.

--
Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.