Ah.  Understood.  Thanks for the nudge in the right direction on that.
John mentioned that as well.  Thanks, John.  I cold started and tried
TEENY.DO again with a CLEAR statement afterwards and everything worked.
That was the step I missed.

After working with the new file transfer capabilities on the M100, I like
the injection features of mComm.  But I like the status messages that I get
from LaddieAlpha.  TEENY/LaddieAlpha is perfect for the simple file
transfers I wanted to do.  It worked great getting a bunch of old programs
off tape.  I'm still working through that but having great success, which
is a relief.

I spent a little time with TS-DOS which displays a UI similar to the native
menu on the M100.  And it allows for the creation and use of directories!
I've spent a lot of time on early microcomputers recently and when I saw
that I couldn't help thinking, "Yes!  Directories!  Awesome!".  The things
I take for granted.

Jerry