Hi,

I have a US M100 but Stephen wanted to be sure I had a US model before he sold
me the REXCPM, and he said it wouldn't work in a European model.  He didn't
mention selling me a 'European' version so I assume one didn't exist back then.

I think there are some hardware differences as well, and he sent me some
pictures.

Jonathan