As you may have noticed, I'm putting my m100 through its paces and enjoying
the process of treading down memory lane. Last night I finished coding up
my banner program using the M100 font. Now I just need a printer (or
retroprinter emulator) to try it out on... in the meantime, I'm catching up
on remote communications. If I understand correctly, the m100 has a built
in 300 baud modem. Am I understanding this correctly?

If so, in this oh so modern era, how does one go about exercising it? I
don't currently have a land line, so does it work with an iphone? (never
saw that coming... can I connect 300 baud over iphone, hilarious, but there
you have it). Are there BBSes still in operation?

Later,

Will