There are certainly BBSes running, but the majority are accessible via telnet over the internet.

bbsing.com
telnetbbsguide.com

On 10/6/2022 12:26 PM, Will Senn wrote:
As you may have noticed, I'm putting my m100 through its paces and enjoying the process of treading down memory lane. Last night I finished coding up my banner program using the M100 font. Now I just need a printer (or retroprinter emulator) to try it out on... in the meantime, I'm catching up on remote communications. If I understand correctly, the m100 has a built in 300 baud modem. Am I understanding this correctly?

If so, in this oh so modern era, how does one go about exercising it? I don't currently have a land line, so does it work with an iphone? (never saw that coming... can I connect 300 baud over iphone, hilarious, but there you have it). Are there BBSes still in operation?

Later,

Will

--
Tommy Phillips