Awesome. Now, all I gotta do is figure out how to telnet from my m100...

On 10/6/22 6:36 PM, Gregory McGill wrote:
https://thekeep.net i have modem and telnet

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 11:45 AM Tommy Phillips <to...@tommyphillips.info> wrote:

    There are certainly BBSes running, but the majority are accessible
    via
    telnet over the internet.

    bbsing.com <http://bbsing.com>
    telnetbbsguide.com <http://telnetbbsguide.com>

    On 10/6/2022 12:26 PM, Will Senn wrote:
    > As you may have noticed, I'm putting my m100 through its paces and
    > enjoying the process of treading down memory lane. Last night I
    > finished coding up my banner program using the M100 font. Now I
    just
    > need a printer (or retroprinter emulator) to try it out on... in
    the
    > meantime, I'm catching up on remote communications. If I understand
    > correctly, the m100 has a built in 300 baud modem. Am I
    understanding
    > this correctly?
    >
    > If so, in this oh so modern era, how does one go about
    exercising it?
    > I don't currently have a land line, so does it work with an iphone?
    > (never saw that coming... can I connect 300 baud over iphone,
    > hilarious, but there you have it). Are there BBSes still in
    operation?

    > Later,
    >
    > Will

-- Tommy Phillips