> Yah, that is the issue. I did that recently too!

Well the change now is that you have to choose to refresh the backup. If
> not, you skip the write into the active ram , before you select and load up
> a different image.

There was no way directly to load up a saved ram image that was not the
active ram, without overwriting the active ram.  The only work around would
be to make a copy of the active ram before you switched.  Bit of a pain.

Cntl-b and cntl-r are unchanged... but they are not the issue... ;)

Cntl-n and cntl-k are nice adds IMHO.  Nice to be able to change a filename
or kill a file from menu.

Write protect doesn't make sense for the active ram image.  But perhaps it
is just an override.  So if we is on, any write attempt is skipped.

> On Monday, January 30, 2023, Josh Malone <josh.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 9:03 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brian,

Great suggestion on read only. That's a cool idea.

> This feature would make me throw out all my Classics immediately and
> replace them with #s. I can't tell how many times I've booted a blank M100,
> gone to restore a RAM image, and overwritten some other image with my blank
> RAM when it "switches" to the image I'm trying to load.

-Josh