I'm really not convinced my problem is REX related, at least not yet Is there a
process, a type of crash, or something known to basically crash the Model T and
wipe it's RAM (and reset the clock !) ? All of that with a perfectly working
backup ram (I can replace the batteries no problem) It's clearly the crash that
wipes the ram/resets the thing, including the clock ? Is that a type of crash
other people have seen ? Or am I cursed ? It's really the software is doing
ctrl-break-power for me. It erases the machine WITH a perfectly working
battery. And I believe this mostly happens when doing save operations,or
anything involving serial - but it's super difficult to reproduce. It's mostly
random. Call to the gurus :)