Thanks to all, I have a lot of things to investigate now. Jeff : indeed , I've
never been able to reproduce the problem "on demand", but each time I remember
crashing, I was doing serial communication or "saving files", so more than
likely using TSDOS. So that's one area I'm gonna investigate. If I could
reproduce those crashes with a TSDOS from a bootstrap (or anything else than
from my REX# ROMs) that would already rule out a problem with REX. I however do
remember the last crash, on my M200, was while hitting F2 (save) in TEXT,
saving to... RAM. But, I had a serial device connected. But most crashes
occured while doing serial - so inside TSDOS for sure. Alex ; that's very
interesting too. My M200 is eating a suspiciously high amount of quality
batteries for a device I'm using 30 minutes once in a while, and I think I
often ear it click for no reason. I'm gonna investigate this as well. I was a
bit ashamed to email about my problem but I'm happy I did. Everyone seems to
imply TSDOS

 is not something to be trusted (to put it mildly :) )