It probably is the same EU rom as others, but that is still different from the US rom, and code for the US rom doesn't run on the EU rom without porting.

Maybe Germen specifically doesn't break anything if there were at least a version that ran on the EU rom.

We do have rom images of both the US and EU main roms,
http://tandy.wiki/Model_T_Y2K

So it should be possible to build a translation table, assuming we had one from 100 to US m10, and I believe we have that, somewhere...

Aha, there is one that crosses all 3 100 to m10-us to m10-eu!
https://github.com/LivingM100SIG/Living_M100SIG/blob/main/M100SIG/Lib-12-NEC-OLIVETTI/M10ROM.DIF