Based on the work from Stephen Adolph (see
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=Olivetti_M10_ROM_patch) I created
the attached ROM for my German M10 based on T102 INT. I run a REX# and it
allows me to use all OPTION ROM for M100/T102.

Just for my interest: Which jumper are meant to select different keyboard
layout of the EU version

von      : Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com>
gesendet : Freitag, 19. Mai 2023, 02:15
an       : "m...@bitchin100.com" <m...@bitchin100.com>
Betreff  : [M100] teeny (or any tpdd client) for German Olivetti M10?