I´ve patched M10US ROM with German Kbd map. Attached ROM file works fine with
TEENY (see https://github.com/bkw777/dlplus/raw/master/clients/teeny/TEENY.M10)
and M10 Multiplan ROM also.
2 small issues:
    Date format changes to MM/DD/YY
    CAPSLOCK/SHIFTLOCK behaviour now as M10 US version, described in M10
Operators Manual (page 1-7)

Regards
Georg

von      : Ben Wiley Sittler <bsittl...@gmail.com>
gesendet : Freitag, 19. Mai 2023, 18:09
an       : m...@bitchin100.com
Betreff  : [M100] teeny (or any tpdd client) for German Olivetti M10?