To print to a printer that relies on hardware flow control on a m100 you
need to write a program to print the file. Can be in BASIC or ML.

In a loop you read the file to print and send the data a byte at a time,
before sending each character use I/O command to check you're not flowed
off. You just loop waiting until you're allowed to send again.

That can work if you have the full formatted file to print in an external
or memory file. Or if you can modify the program that does the printing.

I had no idea the T200 enforced hardware flow control in the uart, that's
interesting news.

-- John.