Hello Esther

Thank you for the below.  I'm replying on Lynne's behalf as she's had to go
into work to cover for somebody.

All she wants to do is display the man page for a single command at the moment.
 I'm not sure whether the standard version of Lion would have it actually
because it's only required on the server OS.

But what she's trying to do is to get an output form the external command
"/usr/bin/certtool".

It's unfortunate that this has to be such a messy issue.  You'd think that you
could simply dump it to a text file.

Thanks for the below; I will investigate for her.

Gordon