Hi Geoff

Over here, an elevator is referred to as a "Lift", so that terminology is
correct. As for Daniel's "weird" accent, you obviously don't appreciate the
English language as it's meant to be used.  It's you Americans who are
responsible for the destruction of proper "English". But don't get me started
on that one or I'll definitely be in trouble from the list owner, (well, the
other one at any rate), and the assistant list controllers for going off topic.
:)

But yes, i will try that tip with VoiceOver and let Lynne know if it works. If
it doesn't, I'll tell her to blame you because you gave me the tip. <Gordon is
laughing>. Just joking Geoff.

Gordon