  From: Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:05 AM
  Subject: Re: voices in iOS five

  hello Jonathan

  On 13 Oct 2011, at 00:51, Jonathan Tyrer wrote:

  Why not try ading US English or whatever to the language rotor and
  changeing it that way?  I think that if you do that, there's no need
  to mess around with the regional settings - mine switches happily
  between British and US English voices on IOS 5.

  That's very interesting actually because during the beta cycle developer
support told us there was no way to change the voices without changing regional
settings.

  Just so I don't mess up, can you describe how you added US English to the
language rotar?

  Lynne

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting