From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:01 AM
To: 'Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility'
Subject: RE: Switching to a mac

I have had no need to use anything else but Preview, and reading has been
easy with this, but on the Mac you are spoilt for choice with PDF reading.
There are several programs available. So much so that PDF, which is a real
pain on the Windows side is a very reasonable format on the Mac side. Of
course if the PDF is graphic based and has no text then VO will struggle.
The robobraille file conversion can handle most of these graphics based
documents but I tend to duck back into Fusion and Kurzweil for these.

David Griffith