Daniel why not try an iDevice now as it comes preloaded with iOS 5. The high quality voices can now be downloaded and used on iOS 5 on all iDevices.

On 15/01/2012 20:28, Daniel McGee wrote:
Indeed Chris, for the most part I find Alex nice to listen to but now and then
I get a word that he doesn't pronounce promptly. Where as eloquence just seems
more natural sounding in saying words correctly.
Chris I am curious since you have and I device which voice do you use for it.
See when I got one a couple of years ago I simply didn't understand and still
possibly won't the nuance english voices which frustrates me because I really
want to use an I device but can't because of this voice problem.

Daniel