Hello everyone,

My husband got hold of Kobo 5.9 from the UK appstore and signed in with my Kobo
ID. He then turned VoiceOver on and handed it to me.

On the Home screen, I tapped the Library button and on the Library screen, I
selected All from the bottom toolbar. I could read the titles and authors of
all my books by doing a one-finger flick right.

To open a book, just double-tap its title. It will open to a screen that just
says Cover image and has a link at the bottom. Do the pass through gesture
(double-tap and hold) and you'll be on the next screen, probably the title page.

You can show or hide the toolbars by double-tapping in the centre of the screen.

With the toolbars showing, you can go to the Contents page by tapping the
iPhone Contents Toolbar button at the top of the screen. You can set the font
and page transition style by tapping the Iphone Settings Toolbar button at the
bottom of the screen. You get out of the Settings by tapping the unlabelled
button at the top left of the screen.

A two-finger flick up will read a whole chapter, a two-finger flick down will
read from current position. The rotor settings work for character,, word, etc.
A three-finger flick up will take you to the next page, and a three-finger
flick down will take you to the previous page.

Double-tap and hold on the link at the bottom left at the end of a chapter will
take you to the next chapter.

I tested this on an iPhone 5.

As for buying books from Kobo, just go to the Kobo website and sign in. Enter
the title of a book or an author's name in the search box and click the Go
button.

The results show up as level 3 headings. Just click the Buy now button and
follow the instructions.

Cheers,

Anne