Mark D. Chapman wrote:

I have a P166 card in my 7500. The disk image has Win98 on it but it is so messed up I think I need to start from scratch. Can I do that using the existing image or is it better to just delete it and start over.

I am using PCsetup 2.17 in case that makes a difference.

Mark

Define "messed up"?

How'd it get that way?

Do you keep your drive files on a seperate partition?

I'd start again unless there's alot of work on it, defragment the mac before making the hardfile, preferably after cleaning the mac of cache and rubbish files if your hardfiles live on the same partition as your system folder.

You can always make another and mount the old file as D:\ before deleting.

Good luck