Brian,

I follow these instructions as you describe, and it works the same, but
after I see the "mime.types" and hit return, that is when I get the
"File not found."

And, I did type pico mime.types without the period.  That was a typo in
the email itself.

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20021101062604548&query=sharing+printers+with+Windows