Brian,

OK.  I'm a little closer.  I was able to do the first
part--pico.mime.convs.  When I got to the point where I typed "Y" to
save modified buffer (whatever that is!), it went fine.  When I pressed
return, however, it said "file not found."  So I closed the terminal
window, and opened a new one.  I typed in "pico.mime.types," and it
said "file not found."  I don't know what else to do.  BTW, I hope I
didn't mess anything up by just closing the window.  I really am a
novice with the terminal.

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20021101062604548&query=sharing+printers+with+Windows