I'm curious as to how this ended up. Are you still having trouble printing between computers?

I finally managed to share the HP Deskjet 812c connected to my G3 AIO with my Windows XP computer using an article from www.macOSXhints.com. Here's the exact link I used:

http://www.macosxhints.com/ article.php?story=20021101062604548&query=sharing+printers+with+Windows

Using the steps listed in the article, I can print to the DeskJet connected to my AIO. Surprisingly easy considering some of the steps are done in the terminal.

I have a Beige G3 DT at work with 10.2.8 and without GIMPPrint. I'll try connecting to some of the printers there.

At the office we have the following printers:

Connected to a Windows 2000 print server:
HP 2000c,
HP 4000 (PCL, Postscript)

Connected directly to the network:
Tektronix/Xerox Phaser 860DP (Postscript)

Currently I can connect to the Phaser at work, but haven't tried the others yet.

Brian