Hello,

Friday late at night I had to resurrect a workstation for a
member of my workgroup whose task is to fill out a *real lot* of
http forms (the joys of Intranet ;-)

While once cleaning up, I naturally :-) replaced his copy of
Communicator 4.? by Explorer 5.0 SR1.

Now he keeps on complaining he can't navigate within text form fields
anymore -- just simple arrow keys keep on working. Page up/down keys don't
work within forms anymore (they're scrolling the whole page), beginning/end
doesn't work at all.

Do I really have to give him Communicator back? -- I'd like to push
all my Mac users to Explorer because due to my personal experience I have to
spend less time for advice/coaching/support on Explorer users.
But, I understand, working the whole day within HTTP forms without
appropriate keyboard navigation support is a pain in the ass ...

-Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers