At 5:19 PM -0700 9/25/01, Scott Stevenson wrote:
> I'm not sure what you're looking to do exactly, but here are some shortcut keys in
>MacIE5:

And good ones they are. But missing are some of the nice 'standard' TextEdit keyboard
shortcuts for working with text.

In a textarea, IE5 does *not* let me use shift+arrow keys to select lines of text.
Cmd-left arrow doesn't bring me to the front of the line, but does the global
history.back() option. Option-up and down arrow do not jump me by pages.

The inability to select text using the shift key is bothersome. The fact that
muscle-memory-invoked cmd-left-arrow to move to the start of the line causes the whole
page to disappear when I'm editing text is more vexing.

--
Gavin Kistner
User Experience Architect > Refinery, Inc.