On Tuesday, September 25, 2001, at 02:43 PM, Thomas Schierle wrote:

> Now he keeps on complaining he can't navigate within text form fields
> anymore -- just simple arrow keys keep on working. Page up/down keys
> don't
> work within forms anymore (they're scrolling the whole page),
> beginning/end
> doesn't work at all.

What did page up/down keys used to do?

I'm not sure what you're looking to do exactly, but here are some
shortcut keys in MacIE5:

        Tab = move to next link/form element
        Shift + Tab = move to previous link/form element

        Option+Tab = move to next text field
        Shit+Option+Tab = move to previous text field

Within a text field:

        Up arrow = move to beginning of text field
        Down arrow = move to end of text field
        Option+left = move one word to the left
        Option+right = move one word to the right

Also, if you tab to a dropdown box, you can use the arrow keys to cycle
through the choices.

    - Scott

--
Scott Stevenson