John> I got it to build (on a G3/400) with the config.sh attached.
John> Basically, I had to do the same stuff that 10.0.x required (the
John> "firstmakefile" stuff to avoid the case-insensitivity problems on
John> HFS+) and then I sprinkled "-flat_namespace" around in all the
John> compiler/linker flag options.  I'm sure it's in places where it
John> shouldn't be, but I really just wanted to get it built.

I installed 10.0.1, the 10.0 developer tools, then 10.1 (I don't have
the 10.1 developer tools, and they're not available from Apple's
download site), and I couldn't even compile "hello_world.c" (error
during link).  Is there some place to get the 10.1 developer tools,
perhaps by downloading some part of Darwin?