On 6/4/02 2:05 PM, "Alex S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:

> I'd prefer to see if we could convince the developers at Apple to use a
> better file system.  I'm hoping that one of the new people on the core
> Apple dev team (forget his name at the moment), who is a filesystems
> guy, is there to make that all better!  A journalled FS would be nice too.
>
> But for now, it's wishful thinking!

Yes, and we need to make due with what's available now, and the easier it is
for people to install, the easier it'll be to get people on the platform.
This is a very simple change to the Perl distribution.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]