Ellem> So I'm the only one using UFS?

I've been using UFS since I started using OSX (at the 10.1 release)
because I couldn't get a decent backup solution for HFS that worked
with OSX.

I'm still using UFS for slash.  Adobe products (so called "carbonized"
latest releases of things like Illustrator and so on) won't install.
Durn.  Stupid Adobe.  "Compatible with OSX" on the box, but it isn't.