My apologies...

Yes, Pete, you did mention MT, and its licensing cost. It was my
oversight to not restate that.

Cost _is_ a problem, and I have to talk with the Trotts about it. If
the Gallery/artists I am doing this for start making any money there
will be no problem in paying up. That said, MT might make things so
simple that $150 might be worth the trouble saved. I really have to
study their EULA, so to say.

Thanks Pete, for your help.