Mark, thanks for this announcement. There is no other place on the net that would have let me know about this tool. I'll go and check it out now.

Randal said:
I will stand by my statement that the posting is wrong until one or
both of those entities have declared contrary ground rules, and
continue to object to such postings until being told otherwise by
someone with authority.

Randal: They have already declared such a post to be allowable. Where did they do that? When Ask set up spam filters on the machine in the TPF owned domain: