On Mar 11, 2004, at 18:06, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"Bohdan" == Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Bohdan> Now, about Perl/TK (and I hope I'm not rehashing something on this
Bohdan> list which I may have missed some time prior) - any body running
Bohdan> on 10.3?

Yes, working just fine.

Bohdan> Is it Aqualike? or X11?

X11.

Bummer. I wonder what it might take for Aqua. I'd rather have this for my
clients and projects. Hmmmm...

Bohdan> Any quick way to install for use? A web-site or page on this?

It installs according to the "INSTALL.darwin" in the distro.  You
*cannot* use the Panther Perl with it.  You have to build your own.

My configure line (which works fine) is:

./Configure -des -Duseshrplib -Dusedevel -Uversiononly -Dprefix=/opt/perl/snap -Dlocincpth=/sw/include -Dloclibpth=/sw/lib [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But beware, I'm installing into /opt/perl/snap (for snapshots).

Thanks! Good info.

BPR