Rick> Randal: They have already declared such a post to be allowable. Where
Rick> did they do that? When Ask set up spam filters on the machine in the
Rick> TPF owned domain:

Rick> On 12 Mar 2004, at 4:40 AM, Mark Alldritt wrote:
>> version=2.63

Rick> So, if they didn't want this, surely it would have scored at least in
Rick> the positives!

If you honestly believe that an automated tool can replace common
sense, I have nothing more to say to you.  Approval by SpamAssassin is
not a promise that the message is on topic, only that it doesn't look
enough like existing spam.

Rick>  Get over it Randall, this is the best place to post it.

Get over it, Rick.  No, it's not.