On Mar 11, 2004, at 18:15, Jerry LeVan wrote:

Works fine on my stock Panther Perl...Tk-804.025_beta13

So - you downloaded this from CPAN and just used the Darwin install then?

No kludges or anything?

BPR

Jerry

Bohdan> Any quick way to install for use? A web-site or page on this?

It installs according to the "INSTALL.darwin" in the distro.  You
*cannot* use the Panther Perl with it.  You have to build your own.

My configure line (which works fine) is:

./Configure -des -Duseshrplib -Dusedevel -Uversiononly -Dprefix=/opt/perl/snap -Dlocincpth=/sw/include -Dloclibpth=/sw/lib [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But beware, I'm installing into /opt/perl/snap (for snapshots).