Sherm Pendley wrote:
On Mar 21, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Lola Lee wrote:

I went for this option instead, this time using the correct path which I obtained via perl -V. I'd like to verify for myself that the button you described above is correct - what's the name of the binary I'm supposed to be looking for?

You don't need to select the binary, just the directory it's in. ShuX will assume the binary is named "perl".

Unfortunately I'm stuck with the "Open" button when I'm at 5.8.6. It thinks I need to go into the subdirectories within this directory. There's no "Select" button so I can explicitly select /usr/local/bin/lib/perl5/5.8.6 directory.

-- Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/ Terrorismus delendus est! (Terrorism must be destroyed utterly!) I'm in Bowie, MD, USA, halfway between DC and Annapolis.