On Jun 8, 2005, at 5:53 AM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

There's been some discussion on the Perl 5 Porters' list as well, wondering if Apple could set up accounts on a 'net-accessible machine. Such a machine would be helpful to several others besides myself. The latest CB version supports standalone .pl scripts. So an account on a shared machine would be quite adequate to for me to run the CB self-tests.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Access to a compile & test farm would be really nice for those of us who can do all of our testing in the shell environment.

 -Ken