On Jun 9, 2005, at 4:39 AM, wren argetlahm wrote:

--- Edward Moy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So what is really needed at this
point is for the CamelBones community to get
together and innovate.
Create some killer apps with CamelBones.  Get
developer excited about
this technology.

I'll bite.

Dunno if it'd count as "killer" or not but I have a
F/OSS project I've been working on that's been looking
for a GUI for a while. We were going to go with Python
for cross-platformability, but I've been thinking
about learning Cocoa for a while and have really
wanted to use CB for *something*.

It seems like the Fink Commander application could also have been written well in CB. It's an example of a fairly broad category of applications: Cocoa interfaces to perl modules. What with the depth & breadth of CPAN, that's seems like it would be a pretty broad category.

 -Ken