--- Edward Moy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So what is really needed at this
> point is for the CamelBones community to get
> together and innovate.
> Create some killer apps with CamelBones.  Get
> developer excited about
> this technology.

I'll bite.

Dunno if it'd count as "killer" or not but I have a
F/OSS project I've been working on that's been looking
for a GUI for a while. We were going to go with Python
for cross-platformability, but I've been thinking
about learning Cocoa for a while and have really
wanted to use CB for *something*.

Hey Sherm, I haven't toyed with CB since the days of
10.2, anything I should know before diving in again?

Live well,
~wren