Apple has opened up third-party keyboards, so Fleksy can become your
system-wide input method if you wish. They also added braille input directly to
VoiceOver, letting you use braille on the screen anywhere you can type. By the
way, that last one was on a WWDC Keynote slide, so it's public knowledge.
Those, plus the Alex voice, plus all the features still protected under NDA,
make iOS8 a pretty exciting release in my book. We have no idea just what to
expect to see, so at least wait until iOS8 is out in the wild before saying
that Apple has done nothing.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com