Hi all,

As some of you will no doubt recall, I brought this very possibility up some
months back, when we were getting some rather unpleasant emails from someone's
hacked account.  It does seem to me that this list has had more problems of
late, and that having someone setting some guidelines and enforcing them would
benefit this list.  that said, at its best, this has been one of the best lists
I've ever been on and I would hate to see it disintegrate.  Since tyler is
willing to take on some of these moderation duties, I wonder if a better option
would be for tyler and Chris to work together to moderate this list, rather
than having tyler branch off and start a new one.  Just a thought.
Best,
Donna