there may be another reason for transitioning from here. Google groups web
interface has been getting increasingly difficult to use over the last year or
so. SInce I am on an older mac (2007 whitebook), I have noticed some of these
issues more than most. THere is another problem with google groups: unless
someone else has admin rights, things can get squarely when the primary admin
is absent and no one can moderate the troublemakers.

-eric