The keyboard will become obsolete in the next 10-20 years; this is a
prediction I'm making now.  It was invented in the 19th century for
the manual typewriter.  It's going to go the way of the cathode ray
tube; it's primitive. Blind people either adapt or they get left
behind.  I can't afford an Iphone and it frustrates me to no end
because one of my close friends (Hi, Cara!) has shown me its use over
Skype, and it's the most revolutionary thing I've seen come out
since ... talking computers? :)

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com