Urrggg!  We could get into a discussion about the NFB as I think they have made
a lot of things worse in pretending we don't have different needs than the
sighted workd.  but I think that's an OT subject.  I could write essays about
it though.  As I said, the sales people at Apple stores should know about VO,
not saying they do.  It's at leas possible though.  It would be interesting to
take a poll and see just how many sales people and techs know about VO.