Hi,

Because I was an English major in graduate school, I can't help myself:  You
wrote, "sometimes, "There is no right or wrong answer here Erik, merely
objective points of view..."  This is "subjective" rather than "objective"
points of view.  An objective measurement of a computing device might be how
quickly it sorts a set of items - this results in a metric which can be
compared without user influence on the outcome.  Subjective is, "I like the
iPhone because it feels really nice  in my hand." which has no way to
specifically define a metric for "feels good" so falls into subjectivity.

Kill me before I turn entirely back into Conan the Grammarian!

cdh